niedziela, 23 lutego 2014

I`ve only just unpacked my luggage! I`m in Poland. The journey was pleasant because there were no delays (including means of transport such as trains, the plane, the bus), no stress, no communication problems (I`m better at Italian! :-) ). Unfortunately, I didn`t have enough time to write a note on the blog, even though I have got a lot of information for new notes.. I will desribe every signle place (one by one) I visited last week (Naples, Venice, Rome, the Vatican City). I`m going to start with crazy Naples. Aside from the notes, there will be the photos.

I mentioned it in the previous note that it was enormously difficult for me to leave Potenza, particularly, to leave my friends who live there. They imbued in me a passion for the region of Basilicata. Besides, I raised my interest in Italian culture, language and cuisine. Thank you for these three amazing months! I`ll be back! :-)



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dopiero co rozpakowałam walizki. Jestem w Polsce. Podróż przebiegła perfekcyjnie - zero opóźnień pociągów, autobusów, samolotu.  Brak stresu, problemów z komunikacją (mój włoski jest już lepszy!). Nie było niestety wcześniej czasu na to, żeby napisać jakąś notkę na blogu, choć materiału zgromadziłam dość sporo... Każde miasto, odwiedzone przeze mnie w najbliższym tygodniu (Neapol, Wenecja, Rzym, Watykan), opiszę po kolei. Zacznę od zakręconego Neapolu. Oprócz notatek, będą również zdjęcia.


Tak, jak pisałam poprzednio, ciężko było mi się rozstać z Potenzą, a właściwie z przyjaciółmi, którzy tam mieszkają. To oni sprawili, że polubiłam rejon Basilicata, a moja satysfakcja włoską kulturą, językiem i kuchnią wzrosła :-) Dziękuję Wam za te 3 niesamowite miesiące! Będę do Was wracać ;-)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz